[council]

[council] Vany Martinez incommunicado situation ?

Dear NC Members,

Since 20 days (Stockholm) we cannot communicate with Vany Martinez.
Her e-mail address as provided to the NC does not work:
    "Vany Martinez" <vany@sdnp.org.pa>
She is not answering an alternate e-mail address:
    "ceo@vany.org" <ceo@vany.org>

Do you know what happen to Vany Martinez ?
Do the NonCommercial Constituency Members have any information ?
Are we facing the Names Council member incommunicado situation ?

If such is the case, the NC Rules of Procedures
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010220.NCprocedures-v2.0.html
could be of help.

DNSO Secretariat
--

Four types of Delivery-Reports over time:
1.