[council]

[council] DRAFT NC position on Versign

Please find attached in Word a draft (and I emphasise draft) NC position on the Versign agreement. This is the input document for the NC teleconference 28 March.

I have attempted to draw together the common threads from constituency positions and the GA. Everything in the position can be changed. Items of likely controversy are marked **.

I will be off line for the next 24 hours or so - but lets keep substantive discussion for the teleconference.

Philip.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels