[council]

[council] APOLOGIES FOR THE NEEDLES TRAFFIC

Thanks Milton.

Evidentially, I am not receiving my own postings to the Council listserv
(which I previously did), which led me to mistakenly conclude that my
posting had not been received, accepted or circulated (I changed outgoing
e-mail addresses recently and the Council listserv will accept only defined
e-mail addresses).

My apologies for the confusion and inconvenience to you and others on the
Council list serv.