[council]

[council] Re: I NOTICED THAT MY POSTING TO THE NAMES COUNCIL WAS NOT DISTRIBUTE D

> From RCochetti@verisign.com Mon Mar 26 02:02 MET 2001
>
> Phillip/Elizabeth-
>
> Could you look into why the gTLD Constituency comment to the Names Council
> was not posted?  Evidently, it was not delivered to Phillip either (see
> notice below)?

==> Roger,

    Your message has been delivered, as you may see in archives
    http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00042.html

    The attached Delivery-Reports indicate that *personnal Philip's
    email <philip.sheppard@europe.com>* has temporary problem,,
    see last few lines on this message.
    I trust his professional email is OK, and he will read all postings
    once the business hours start in Europe (in one hour).

    No problem with email over last weekend, I have been supervising
    by myself.

    Best,
    Elisabeth