[council]

Re: [council] 2001. 1. 15 Report , Part I

Hello Greg and all,

> Based on the February 20th date established by YJ, I have proposed a
> schedule of 4 day sections for deeper  and more concentrated consideration
> of issues. Each period will conclude with motion formation and a vote,
> overlapping the discussion period on the next topic:

Regarding the date, Feb 20, was not established by myself at all.
I personally go for March 4 however, it was not even counted below
since I am a coordinator who is supposed to neutral.

This poll result is also in [Appendix 1] Various Poll Results.
[Q] Review WG needs more time?

Total number of votes 20 unanimously "YES" with different options for
the working deadline, which was circulated in the Names Council list on
Jan 5.

Option A, Feb 20 : 8 members
Option B, March 4 : 10 members
Option C: member's own independent suggetion 2.

Source: Review-WG list: wg-review@dnso.org

This is the previous message sent to NC on January 5th after poll.