[council]

Re: [council] 2001. 1. 15 Report , Part I

At 09:05 PM 1/16/01, Erica Roberts wrote:
>Thank you YJ. To the best of my knowledge, this report has not been endorsed
>by your group and so its credibility may come under question.   It would be
>helpful if you could include:
>* information on any votes taken;
>* any other information which will indicate the level of support this report
>has from your group;
>*  information on the size, level of participation, and composition of your
>group;
>* information on who has produced and signed off on this report.

Hello, Erica and all

If I may interject a comment, votes will be proceeding on every element of
the final report, except for personal statements of position. For each
section, the actual tally of votes will be included.

Regards,
Greg
WG-Review co-chair

Regards,