[council]

[council] NAMES COUNCIL AGENDA ITEM - WHOIS

To avoid any other surprises!!!

I believe the WHOIS committee report is to be published on the ICANN site before
the LA meeting.

The secretariate of the WHOIS committee will be making a presentation and a
member of the GAC has asked to address us.

If there are no objections, I look forward to their presentations and the
following debate.

We need to decide how best we can obtain input from interested constituencies so
the NC can propose clarifications to the position/requirement for WHOIS....

Looking forward to an interesting meeting

See you in LA ...

Paul