[council]

Re: [council] NAMES COUNCIL AGENDA ITEM

Hello Roger,

Thank you for bringing this before NC meeting to avoid confusion.
I was about to ask what's the status on the request to ask both

    Francis Gurry who is expected to describe the IP protection in the
    new gTLDs roll out and 2nd WIPO process

    Michael Froomkin who is expected to delineate the perspectives of
    majority Net User on IP protection as a counter-balance

to make a presentation to the council as non-council members.

Thanks again for clarifying this and I think we need to confirm this asap.
Hope Philip can effectively confirm this.

YJ