[council]

[council] NAMES COUNCIL AGENDA ITEM

To avoid surprise or confusion, this is to remind my fellow Council members
that it is my intention, when the "Net User Trust" agenda item arises at the
Tuesday Council meeting to ask Francis Gurry, the General Counsel of WIPO,
to make a presentation to the Council describing the different approaches to
the protection of IP in the roll out of new gTLDs that have been discussed.
My hope is that his presentation will permit an informed discussion to take
place.

Obviously, Francis is not a member of the Council, so I will be asking that
a non-member be permitted to make a presentation.  I wanted to remind
everyone of this so that there is no surprise.

Agenda

Roll call

Review & Adoption of minutes of previous meetings

Results of the Review questionnaire (Theresa Swinehart) - 30 mins

Outline Business Plan (Philip Sheppard and Erica Roberts ) - 30 min to
include revision to the UDRP (Caroline Chicoine) - 30 min

Break - 20 min

Net user trust: gTLDs and intellectual property (Roger Cochetti) - 30 min

Who Is? (Paul Kane) - 30 mins