[council]

RE: [council] NCtelecon 19 October 2000, agenda

I have to agree, 5:00 am Pacific time isn't reasonable. Nor is incredibly
late in Asia Pacific region. If 6:00 am Pacific stays within a reasonable
time for Asia Pacific (those of you calling in from there, please speak up),
then let's go with 6:00 am.