[council]

[council] Item for October 19 meeting - NC membership

In accordance with Ken's call for the Constituencies to report on the replacement process for NC members who have been elected to the ICANN Board the Business Constituency can advise the following:

1. We have asked the ICANN secretariat to advise on the exact dates when the new at large members join the Board and must resign from the NC.
2. We plan to co-opt a representative to replace Katoh for the remaining term of his office and will advise the NC as soon as we have the details.
Philip.

Philip Sheppard
AIM - European Brands Association
9  av. des Gaulois  B-1040 Brussels