[council]

Re: [council] NCtelecon 21 September 2000, minutes

Philip, this was indeed my understanding. Both Philip and I appreciated the
responsibility the NC members had placed upon us and we took additional time to
make sure it was correct, both legally and in accordance with our understanding
of the NC Tel Conf briefing.

YJ and Danny, putting the process question to one side, (for a second)  are you
of the opinion that the substance of the information release is in accord with
our briefing during the call??

If the NC is to have an effective voice in the ICANN process we need to be able
to speak with one (united) voice..... I sincerely hope we can do that....

Best regards

Paul