[council]

RE: [council] NCtelecon 21 September 2000, minutes

All,

I incorporated the following corrections into the draft minutes:
  1. order between DNSO Review and Intake has been reversed, then
     it reflect the meeting order; 01:00 am is not the best time
     to draft ...
  2. corrected two typos spotted by Philip, who speaks English and
     French fluently knows all traps between the two, thanks to him
  3. corrected my mistake on Guillermo proxy, mea culpa.
  4. Erica's motion corrected with her wording, much clear now.
  5. My notes concerning the press release to be prepared by Philip
     and Paul with Louis' help are that after some ideas how to proceed
     it was concluded the text shall go to the NC before being send out.
  6. Dany's methodology adopted on the fly, actions and decisions
     indicated, the detailed reporting of the decision kept, including
     the remarks of Ken about authoring.
  7. In DNSO Review, initial sentence changed into
       YJP, commenting as member of the DNSO Review Committe,
       stated that she felt the NC ...
     which, in my understanding, is acceptable to all, YJP, Ken and Dany

The corrected draft replace the old one, it is in:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20000921.NCtelecon-minutes.html
Please verify once more, especially if all Actions (with your names)
as well as Decisions are correct.

Action A1   Paul Kane to coordinate the LA meeting agenda.
Action A2   Paul Kane and Philip Shepard to draft a press release
            and bring back to the Names Council.
Action A3   Paul Kane and the NC to work with Andrew to complete
            the Proxy vote proposal.
Action A4   The NC to provide 2 nominees to the ICANN Nomination Committee.
Action A5   Theresa Swinehart to lead the drafting of the first DNSO Review
            report for 13 October 2000. Nii Quaynor to send by email suggested
            questionnary.
Decision D1 The recommendations of the Intake Committee are adopted
            for 3 months, and shall be reviewed no later than 21 December 2000.

Once this second reading approved, I will send out minutes.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth