[council]

[council] [Fwd: Conflict of Interest statement]

FYI.

Hope this list will provide the hospitality required by the couple of
mails I intend to send ;-)

regards,

Amadeu, able to read five mails a day (using Times 18....) and write
some more provided he does not look the screen at all (for those who
know: recovery form eye surgery is going reasonably well, but so slooooooooowly!!!!)

To the Board and Conflicts Committee:

This note is to inform that I will not be participating in any ICANN
Board votes or discussions relating to the current application process
for new TLDs.

While I am not directly involved with any new TLD applications, I
recuse myself on the basis of my (loose) affiliation with an
ICANN-accredited registrar (Nominalia) that has been working on new
TLD applications, as well as the public percepcion created by my
frequent appearences as speaker or supporter of another
ICANN-accredited registrar (CORE) involved in a number of
applications, too.

As a Director, I do plan to continue stating my views on general
policy matters relating to new TLDs (As opposed to concrete
application evaluation).  In the interest of full transparency, I will
copy any such emails to the DNSO Names Council as their list is
publicly posted and archived.

Amadeu Abril i Abril