[council]

Re: [council] RE: ICCAN AT-LARGE PROCESS (URGENT RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Dear Alex, Andrew and all,

Let me say that I am well aware of how hard it is to try to filter
the applications to weed out fake identities. I am sure the staff are
doing a great job in this respect, but mistakes are bound to happen,
and I hope they can be fixed in time, if at all possible.

By the way, I have been unable to find a rule forbidding email account
sharing among members.

Patricio Poblete