[council]

RE: [council] RE: ICCAN AT-LARGE PROCESS (URGENT RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Dear Andrew,

now that we have bona fide arguments in favor of Dr. Villaseca and his
associates, I deem it most urgent to restore them their votes if at all
possible.

Whilst I agree with the procedure to filter possible registration abuses,
this case seems to be unattributable to the voters registering, since they
could not possibly have suspected that entering their addresses would
signal them as possible frauds.

What action will be the next step?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405

http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org