From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org]On Behalf Of
KathrynKL@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 2:49 PM
To: council@dnso.org
Cc: zakaria@univ-nkc.mr; yjpark@aptld.org; ceo@vany.org;
vandrome@renater.fr
Subject: [council] note regarding departure

To the Names Council:
For reasons of health and family, I have resigned from the Noncommercial
Constituency's leadership.  Accordingly, I will no longer have the honor to
serve with you on the Names Council.  The Noncommercial Constituency will be
arranging my replacement.

I wanted to send my regards, and hope that our paths will cross as
individuals again soon.

Best wishes,
Kathy Kleiman