From: owner-council@dnso.org [mailto:owner-council@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Ken Stubbs
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 10:31 PM
To: names council
Subject: [council] proposed teleconference schedule for the next 3 months

in addition to the proposed voting conferences,  i believe, based on our discussions, that it would be a good time to set the dates for the next 3 conferences so here are the dates i am proposing.

thursday august 17th

thursday september  21st

thursday october 19th

as to the times... we will rotate the times on the next 3 conferences to try to get global accomodation.
i have not had any response on "non-christian" holidays from anyone and hope that there is no conflict here. with respect to the "european august phenomena", all i can suggest is that  anyone on holiday who cannot make the calls please give your proxy to another council member.

i will not finalize this [proposed schedule until thursday awaiting
your comments please

thanks

ken