DNSO Mailling lists archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [council] proposed teleconference schedule for the next 3 months


Generally, I can accomodate all times suggested. However I would be really 
thankful if we could place the conference calls such that the 2nd (in 
September) is not early mornings nor late at night CET. The 21st is my last 
day of work before I go on a trip very early the next morning.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.


At 08:30 30.07.00 -0400, Ken Stubbs wrote:
>in addition to the proposed voting conferences,  i believe, based on our 
>discussions, that it would be a good time to set the dates for the next 3 
>conferences so here are the dates i am proposing.
>thursday august 17th
>thursday september  21st
>thursday october 19th
>as to the times... we will rotate the times on the next 3 conferences to 
>try to get global accomodation.
>i have not had any response on "non-christian" holidays from anyone and 
>hope that there is no conflict here. with respect to the "european august 
>phenomena", all i can suggest is that  anyone on holiday who cannot make 
>the calls please give your proxy to another council member.
>i will not finalize this [proposed schedule until thursday awaiting
>your comments please

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>