[council]

Re: [council] proposed teleconference schedule for the next 3 months

Ken,

Generally, I can accomodate all times suggested. However I would be really
thankful if we could place the conference calls such that the 2nd (in
September) is not early mornings nor late at night CET. The 21st is my last
day of work before I go on a trip very early the next morning.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Michael