[council]

RE: [council] proposed teleconference schedule for the next 3 months

Ken,

I am agree with Antonio concerning dates (except for the first one, I
will be on leave without tel access, I will try to travel 75 Km to get a
phone line ... so, if I did'nt succeed, I give my proxy to YJ Park).

The "Muslims" official hollidays remaining in 2000 will be the 26
December ...

Regards