[council]

[council] Names Council Dinner

Several people have emailed me and indicated that they would prefer to have
dinner Thursday night since they are just arriving Wednesday afternoon.
Accordingly, let's plan on a dinner Thursday night at 7:00 pm.  Since I am
not familiar with Yokohama, let's plan on meeting at the Intercontinental
between 6:45 pm and 7pm and leave together from there.  When I arrive
Wednesday afternoon, I will talk to concierge of the Intercontinental and
find a spot and leave a message with the concierge Wednesday evening in
case people want to meet directly at the restaurant.  I will also try to
send an updated email to council@dnso.org, but since I cannot guarantee
email access, if you do not get an email, please call the concierge and ask
for the name of the restaurant.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and wish you all a safe trip!

Caroline G. Chicoine
Doepken Keevican & Weiss
211 N. Broadway, Ste 1500
St. Louis, MO 63102