[council]

Re: [council] Proxies

My personal feeling is that we should look to our other NC members before
taking proxies outside the NC (with the obvious exception of the gtld
constituency that only has one NC rep).  However, I do not feel strongly
one way or the other, so I defer to the rest of the group.  To the extent
that we take non-nc proxies, I would simply ask that the absent nc member
take the time to get that person up top speed on the issues (as it appears
Kathy has done).