From: vinton g. cerf [mailto:Vinton.G.Cerf@wcom.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2000 3:01 AM
To: icann-board@icann.org; theresa.swinehart@wcom.com
Subject: Fwd: Invitation to Fujitsu Reception

ICANN Board Members: Michio Naruta is Vice chairman of Fujitsu
and a member of the Global Internet Project.

Theresa, could you pass along this invitation to the Names
Council?

Unfortunately, it appears I have a conflict with the ISTF "bof" so
I am not likely to be able to join the Fujitsu festivities.

Vint

>Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 22:06:56 +0900
>From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCTEQ4TSEhRjtPOhsoQg==?= <PDG00426@nifty.ne.jp>
>Subject: Invitation to Fujitsu Reception
>To: vcerf@mci.net
>
>Dear Vint,
>
>I am pleased if you could join us.
>
>Michio Naruto
>
>Fujitsu is pleased to welcome the many participants who will be in
>Yokohama for the ICANN meetings and the INET 2000 conference.
>
>On this occasion, we thought it would be appropriate for Fujitsu to
>host a reception in Yokohama on July 19 for those national and
>international guests who will be attending these Internet-related
>meetings.
>
>While we will be inviting guests to this reception, I would like to
>make sure that you, your staff, and members of the ICANN Board and
>Names Council are aware of this invitation.  We would very much
>like to welcome you.   If appropriate, I would ask that you make
>this invitation available to them.
>
>Through this reception, we hope to show Fujitsu's support for all
>those involved in promoting the global Internet.
>
>Sincerely,
>

>Michio Naruto
>Special Representative
>Fujitsu Limited

Michio Naruto Invite.doc

YOKOHAMA ROYAL PARK HOTEL NIKKO.doc

I moved to a new MCI WorldCom facility on Nov 11, 1999

MCI WorldCom
22001 Loudoun County Parkway
Building F2, Room 4115, ATTN: Vint Cerf
Ashburn, VA 20147
Telephone (703) 886-1690
FAX (703) 886-0047

"INTERNET IS FOR EVERYONE!"
See you at INET2000, Yokohama, Japan July 18-21, 2000
http://www.isoc.org/inet2000