[council]

[council] Recording Constituency Meetings

Names Council Members and Secretariats,

The Yokohama local host committee has gone to some trouble and expense to
secure tape recorders for all the rooms for the July 13 DNSO constituency
meetings.  To improve openness of these constituency meetings, I'd like to
record them all and post archives on the comprehensive meeting archive site.

I'm promised by local hosts that tape recorders will be suitable for the
size rooms in which you're meeting, but I nonetheless must ask for your
assistance: Please make every effort to press record at the start of your
respective meetings, to flip and change tapes as needed, to label tapes
clearly (constituency name, date, tape number, side 1 or 2), and to bring
the tapes to my team in the Main Hall at some point later in the week.

Regards,

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet & Society
Harvard Law School