[council]

Re: [council] Please make comments on

Dear Ken,

> i too share your concern regarding the budget process but very frankly, i
> have not heard any concrete proposal's from your constituancy (i assume
that
> the NCDNH is who you refer to) on how you would propose to deal with this
> issue specifically.

According to AdCom teleconference today, Dany Vandromme is going to
come up with a proposal which will be reviewed by constituency later for
its endorsement.

> i would hope that you would have something forthcoming to the secretariat
in
> the very near future

I hope Dany and Elisabeth can coordinate this properly.:-)

> i too share the concern of the "developing" countries and feel that a
> methodology needs to be worked out to assist them & provide assistance .
the
> "quiteness" i see from many of these countries appears in some cases to
come
> from differing cultural perspectives in how to deal with this process. we
> need to be more sensitive to these perspectives.

Yes, it's time for Names Council to consider this critical issue with
seriousness.

Regards,

YJ

> ken stubbs