RE: [names] Re: [council] Urgent! : response is required : ICANN Yokohama

Erica and Hiro:

This seems like a very positive offer by Melbourne IT.  Using our previous
forumulas and taking account of Ben's expected costs for Yokohama, a fair
(i.e., discounted) apportionment of Ben's total tech team costs (which will
exceed US $30,000 for 3 days including DNSO) amounts to US $9,000.

--Andrew