[council] Reports from Secretariat

Dear Collegues,

I drafted two reports (some English mistakes still remains, it will be
corrected with your help before making it public documents):
   http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/1999.Secretariatreport.html
   http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/Localization.html

The first one is the year 1999 Secretariat report, reminding
milestones, time and cost.
The second is a localization study on which I just spent a horrendous
number of hours, on phone, faxes, driving and visiting, discussing
furniture and refurbishing. The bottom line is that I am in position
to submit to you extremely interesting offices (the building picture
as well as offices map are also provided in gif format).

I also undertake to draft profiles for DNSO Secretariat staff,
assuming that somebody will pay myself for managing all the system.
I will put profiles on line this week and request you advice.

The Secretarait work update since January 2000 is still missing,
days have only 24 hours so far.

Unfortunatelly I could not get Andrew McLaughlin on phone to discuss
Secretariat matters (I left many messages on his voice recorder).
Andrew is very busy, as I am.

I hope to be able to have the full set of Secretariat documents
for your approval and decisions prior to the next NC teleconference
-- it is expected we have it on 17 May.

Regards,
Elisabeth