RE: [names] Re: [council] Urgent! : response is required : ICANN Yokohama

Erica,

Thank you for your kind offer.
Here is my understanding of the status.

Ben told us that the DNSO's share of the webcasting cost would be
$7,000-$9,000 although negotiation with ICANN would be required
(mail attached).

The local host is now trying to negotiate the room availability,
network set-up, and webcast facilities set-up schedules.

Hiro

At 00/05/09 15:27, Erica wrote:
> Hi ken,
> Can you let me know what  arrangements we have made to web cast the Yokaha
ma meeting of the NC.

> If there are funding problems, I could arrange for melbourne IT to provide
 sponsorship.  Could you let me know whether the problem has been resolved o
r , if not,  how much $ would be required to support the web cast.