RE: [names] Re: [council] Urgent! : response is required :ICANNYokohama

Theresa,

>proposal together with Hiro and Roberto. Roberto, we'll need your
continued
>help to work with the GA on exploring whether funds can be raised there
 as
>well.

Of course.

>Ben - how much do we need? I need a number.

Ben has answered this already. The bare minimum seems to be $7000, if I
understood correctly, but likely to be more.

Two other alternative proposals:
- instead of complete Webcast, real-time scribe plus management of the
incoming messages
- Webcast "sponsorized" by companies that can put their banner on the
web page used to webcast

>Andrew, what are some places to put in funding proposals to? Markel?
Others?

I can also check with other funding sources.

>Ken, Hiro, Roberto - will you be able to help work on this?

Is the Pope catholic? ;>)

Roberto