Re: [names] Re: [council] Urgent! : response is required :ICANNYokohama

From the point of room availability, I think
  (a) July 12 and 13 is still available for setting up
       the webcast facility
  (b) July 14 is still available for DNSO-GA and GA
       with webcasting if other conditions are met
I'm away from Japan now, and I cannot contact with the
local host at this moment. I'll send a mail to the
local host to confirm this.

Hiro

w.harvard.edu,maruyama@nic.ad.jp,yumi@nic.ad.jp

> Roberto,
>
> Thanks for your note - I have to agree we need to try. Ben, Andrew, Hiro, is
> this still an option at this point with timing?
>
> If so, I guess by default, I'm volunteering to see whether we can get
> funding for the webcasting. But I'm volunteering only on the condition that
> it's noted I cannot commit the time needed do this alone - others will need
> to help out. I'd suggest that Ken, if you agree, you and I work on a
> proposal together with Hiro and Roberto. Roberto, we'll need your continued
> help to work with the GA on exploring whether funds can be raised there as
> well.
>
> Ben - how much do we need? I need a number.
>
> Andrew, what are some places to put in funding proposals to? Markel? Others?
>
> Ken, Hiro, Roberto - will you be able to help work on this?
>
> Theresa

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy, NTT