Re: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

As Raul and I said before, we plan to be on Summer holidays next week.
I guess Uruguay and Chile are more or less in synch, so this is
our last chance to take some days off before the Summer is officially over,
kids go back to school, etc.

I will try to have someone at my office dial the call and patch me in
al my cellphone, and for that it would be very helful if I could have
the teleconf number and passcode this week, because I will be without
email access starting this Friday.

If I can't make the call, see you in Cairo!

Patricio