RE: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

I cannot make this Thursday at 9:00 am. I assume many people have this week
pretty booked up already - I would like to stick with the original
suggestion of the 18th..  If another call is then scheduled as follow-up
fine. But seeing as a bridge costs something (and the NC has gotten this
service donated from several on the NC), as does the webcasting, let's limit
our calls and be prepared to accomplish things as efficiently as possible.