Re: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

I would also like to encourage a meeting for this week, and propose this
Thursday, at 9am.  If we are to be fully organized for the public meeting in
Cairo, I think it would be useful to have two NC teleconferences prior to
Cairo.  Otherwise, I fear that one teleconference will last forever, and
still not accomplish our goals.

I request that the Chair entertain a motion for a teleconference this
Thursday -- with another teleconference to follow in about two weeks.

Kathy

Raul wrote.