[council] Constituency Outreach Status

Dear Chicoine and all,

I appreciate your consideration on WG-E.
The summary would be circulated until Monday upon the request.

One more thing on WG-E issues which should be dealt with by all the constituencies, "OUTREACH".

Prior to the summary, I would like to know what's the status of each constituency's outreach development.

For example, we, NCDNHC have finally reached well-balanced those "FIVE" regions within our group very recently.
Roughly speaking, ratio-wise, 20: 25: 20: 25: 20.

As we have always emphasized that this balanced structure within the ICANN is really critical matter to reflect all the stakers' voices.

Could you let me know each constitunecy's efforts and results?
This would be of great help for me to submit small summary.

YJ