Re: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

NC Colleagues,

I am in Malta at the CENTR General Assembly meeting.  I will be taking a
few days holidays from tomorrow and will be back in Dublin on Sunday.  My
apologies if I miss a teleconference this week - although I did not see an
annoucement of the date..

Dennis