From: Raul Echeberria [mailto:raul@inia.org.uy]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 8:26 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [council] Next Names Council Teleconference

I'll not be able to participate in the teleconference next 18th since I'll
be in holidays.(one week a year). I expected to have a teleconference this
week considering that neither I nor Patricio at least, will be after 11th.

In other hand, I'd like to inform you that we have asked the ICANN Board to
have an extension of our period in the NC until next 20th. I understand
that the Board will consider it on thursday. Therefore, maybe there would
not be any restriction to participate in the next teleconference.

I'm happy to hear from you that the preparation of Cairo meeting is
important. I sent a proposal  on 21th January, 24th January and 31st
January and I only received a comment from Philip sent a comment.
I'd like to see in the next agenda my proposal of ask the WG chairs to send
a report about the WG statuts before the Cairo meeting. I believe that it
would be very helpful.

In other matters, I'd like to inform you that I'm not running the current
elections in the NCDNHC, then I'm finishing my work in this council (at
least by now).
There are a lot of persons in our constituency very qualified for this job,
then I'll continue working in the constituency supporting the new
represetatives.

Thank you for your patience working with me.

See you in Cairo.

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy