[council] Letter from Nii

Council,

For those of you who do not follow the ga@dnso.org discussion
-- Nii was requested (not very politely in my opinion) by two persons,
Dennis Schaefer and Bradley D. Thornton (he never sign his posts,
his email is idno@tallship.net), to take his responsability,
because he was the GA Chair in LA (and Santiago), and take care
of the current process.
See  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00165.html

I receive the following from Nii, with CC to Kilnam.
Both are very respectable persons, and I would not like to see
them as next victims of the angry messages.

What is the answer for Nii ?

Elisabeth