[council] Participation in the DNSO General Assembly

Dear ccTLD Colleagues,

Once again, I would like to encourage you to join and participate in the DNSO
GA discussions.  I know that these discussions can become a bit of a pain,
given that they are dominated by some very loud (and sometimes very vulgar)
voices - but the GA is supposed to be a forum for all members of the DNSO,
which means also all members
of respective constituencies.  It is important to participate to the extent
possible, to make sure that the GA has full participation from the DNSO.

Don't leave it to the others to speak for the DNSO in the General Assembly.

Thanks
Dennis
Dennis Jennings
Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie