[council] outreach to constituencies needed

All -

In watching the GA list, it's clear there is not a balance of participation.
This is due, in part, to the lack of participation from constituencies and
their members, which are members of the GA too. I know this has been
discussed in different contexts, but I'd like to suggest here that each NC
representative (the three for each constituency coordinate) request to the
constituency that members join the GA, and that they participate to the
extent the can. I think this would help discussions, and also contribute to
constructive conversation on say the GA nomination procedures.

At least for the BC, my view is that if constituency members don't
participate, the impact of any GA outcome is for the entire DNSO, not just
the GA - thereby for all constituencies.

Suggest something along the lines of the following message (if each NC
constituency representatives can coordinate):

"The GA is a forum for all members of the DNSO, which means also all members
of respective constituencies. As a member of the DNSO we have a
responsibility to partake on the GA discussions. As you may see, the
discussions often are difficult to follow. However, it is important to
participate to the extent possible, to make sure that the GA has full
participation from the DNSO."

Thoughts?

Theresa