[council] Agenda for next Teleconference

Caroline,

That looks fine to me.

Some suggestions:

Could we have the reports a week before the teleconference please so that we
can read them and minimise the time on the teleconference.  If it is not
possible to have a particular report, for whatever reason, may I suggest that
we just postpone the topic until the next teleconference.

Could we also put on the agenda a discussion about the GA mailing lists,
including topics like the balance between open and secure lists, and procedures
to take legal (police) action against abusive users.

> B.	DRAFT AGENDA FOR NEXT NC TELECONFERENCE MEETING
> Please let me have your thoughts on this proposed agenda, as well as the
order of
> same.  Any new items requested after November 22 will be added to the end of
the
> agenda and will only be discussed time permitting.
> 1.	Discussion and Adoption of Agenda
> 2.	Election of "temporary" NC Chair
> 3.	Statement to ICANN regarding lack of due process from ICANN Board
> 	Report from Roberts
> 4.	Discussion of NC procedural rules
> 	Report from Lindsay
> 5.	Adoption of proposal for new WG to review implementation of WDRP.
> 	Report from Shapiro

Thanks
Dennis