[council] FYI. Caroline proposal was sent by Kathryn to the ncdnhc *BEFORE* even put on the dnso.org

All,

From the attached below, you will see that yesterday Caroline proposal
(see to {ELISABETH, WHERE????]) were transmitted to the NCDNH list,
before any comments to the council, and before I sent an official
one to all lists as well as to all Constituencies liaisons
(I did it within 2 hours after Caroline message and during
my official hollyday -- Armistice Day; nothing was in late).

I am not sure it is correct.
You probably noticed I never send an official email to the ga@dnso.org
or announce@dnso.org lists from my personnal account, with my
personnal name.