Re: [council] FYI. Caroline proposal was sent by Kathryn to thencdnhc *BEFOR...

Elisabeth et al:
This was transmitted to NCDNHC in its draft form to assist me with
formulating comments on the draft.  I was amazed to see it published in final
form so quickly afterwards and will still be making substantive comments on
it early next week.

Based on my experience with the UDRP Ad Hoc Committee, I now believe it is
critical to circulate drafts to those in the Constituencies interested and
willing to read, review and critique.  These comments are crucial.

Kathy Kleiman