RE: [council] The Way Forward

>Can I put in a plea to the NC members that we really make an effort to
>resolve this tomorrow and finish tomorrow.

I agree with Theresa too.
In order to advance quickly, could we spend a few minutes before the
teleconference and send a siple mail with wich options of those proposed by
Dennis does each one support ?.

===
I support option 1 (start again the third election beggining with ballot b08.
===

I believe that those who have doubts could ask Elisabeth to send them the
whole records of the vote of The Mistake and all mails exchanged between
Elisabeth and the NC member related with this problem.

Any problem with that ?

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy