RE: [council] Election mechanism

Theresa,

My understanding of my summary of the discussion during the
teleconference was that we agreed that we would get the advice of
the Berkman centre on all the proposals and only post the agreed
outcome.  Anything else would add considerable confusion.  I didn't
check the notes of the meeting - indeed I have not yet given my
schedule - so I assume that my summary is recorded there.

Today I hope we reach agreement and then post the result.

Dennis