RE: [council] Names Council Elections of ICANN Board Members -Processwith Expert Advice

Theresa,

Thanks - I assumed that it would be obvious that this proposal was
only ONE of the proposals in fornt of the Names Council.
Apologies indeed in any other impression was given.  Since Ben
was on the teleconference, I assumed that there was no possibility
of confusion.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Dennis