Re: [council] Election mechanism

Nigel,

I have been away - and the real world pressures are intense at the
moment (things like raising venture funding for companies., etc.)
Apologies that I did not reply.

Dennis

Date sent:      	Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:10:31 +0200
From:           	Nigel Roberts <nigel@roberts.co.uk>
Subject:        	Re: [council] Election mechanism
To:             	Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com
Copies to:      	Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie, 'Javier' <javier@aui.es>, council@dnso.org

> I think Dennis and I could probably easily merge our proposals following
> a short discussion.
>
> Dennis: do you think we could confer over the weekend to see if this is
> possible??
>

> Nigel
>
> Theresa Swinehart wrote:
>
> > Dennis -
> >
> > I understood from the call, as a result of points I raised, that there was
> > agreement that these mechanisms were to be posted while they were being
> > finalized so that everyone is aware of what is occurring. Javier's
> > specifically said in his note that you and Nigel should also forward yours.
> > I'm not sure what the difficulty is, unless I'm missing something, we'd
> > agreed to do this - I also don't know how we could keep to anytime frame
> > commitments if nothing about this discussion was posted in any of the
> > versions.
> >
> > Theresa

Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362