Re: [council] Election mechanism

Dennis Jennings wrote:

> Javier,
>
> We agreed to send them to the Berkman Centre for advice - not to publish
> them.  We need to agree what we are doing before we publish confusing
> messages.  After next week's teleconfernce we will publish theelection
> procedures.
Dennis,

"I" proposed that the documents be published (Javier also did it) in a
consolidated form /ie; one text with all common rules, with
alternatives when appliable). I also asked precisions about "how" this
would be publicised, and the answer ws on the DNSO website.... )I am
afraid that my suggestion that all the proponents worked together in a
single text with alternatives failed 'cause of lcak of interest...).

BTW, you should bear in mind that this list ins now PUBLICLY ARCHIVED
so the texts of ALLL rposposals, or even this mail, are publicly
available. The intnet of the "publication" was to facilitate the taks
of identifying the proposals and comapring them, out of the mail
archive mess.

> Please respect the agreements we reached today.

Not a fortunate sentence, Dennis. Neither in its patronizing tone nor
in its wrong assumption about our agreement :-/

Amadeu