[council] committee D -- constiuency participation

All interim pNC representatives,

The Charter for Committee D has been posted for some time, and circulated to
the ga list. This group is responsible for the process and business plan of
the DNSO. It is important that all constituencies have representation in
this group. As of now, we still need participation from the ISP, IP,
Business (aside from myself, I've sent a note to the BC), Registrars, and
gTLD's to
fullfill the bylaw requirements. Constituencies should also encourage strong
regional participation.

Please forward this note to your respective constituencies and let them know
they need to be participating. One person from each constituency in wg-d is
encouraged to be the point of contact to keep the constituency informed, and
likewise for constituency members not wishing to particiate directly to
provide comments/input.

Thanks

Theresa

The Committee D Charter (DNSO Business Plan and Internal Procedures)
is now posted on the DNSO.org website:
        http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990723.NCwgd.html
Please look at the Charter. Participation in the Committee's
preparation of its draft recommendations for public comment
is welcome.

DNSO Secretariat