Re: [council] retabling agenda item 3 from the 27 July pNC telecon

Ted,

Sorry for the lack of constant communcation,  but there has
been quite a bit of movement with regard to the voluntary
Uniform Dispute Resoultion Policy, and this exact issue.  The discussions
have included WIPO, and last weeks meeting in Washington DC
regarding this included Jonathan Cohen as well (and NSI's
representatives.)

I will forward the most recent proposal, which is being worked
on by AOL and Register.com's lawyers, and NSI and WIPO.  I think
that it sufficiently achieves the intent of your proposal, but
in a significantly different way.  Thus your proposal would
likely not be required, as it would be covered by the UDRP (which
will become a reality in practice).

I will send the document in a separate message.

Best regards,
Richard

--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated