[council] Request for constituencies web sites and mailing lists archives

Council,

I just received this message from Jean-Michel Becar.

Please consider it within your constituency.

I have to rectify -- the cctld constituency website is referenced,
but Jean-Michel remarks remain for others. I just added in
registrars page the information on registrars@dnso.org archives
-- as I was told at least twice by Amadeu that they are public.

Elisabeth